Friday, January 1, 2010

Twenty-Ten!

Well, its 2010! Or will be soon for those who are far away from my home. Haha. The past 365 or so days have been... Interesting. Nothing super exciting, some life changing events. I've spent a while reflecting on a fair number of aspects of my life.

Not much to say about 2009, although I have high hopes for the next set of days! I will be optimistic for a few hours about the year, then return to my usual optimistic pessimism. :)

Top 3 things I hope for this year
DnD
Happier times in general
And I won't reveal the third thing. Even though nobody reads my blog, I would prefer not to have it anywhere else but my head.

DnD: I really hope that my players and I can agree to make this work. I think I will speak to everyone and try to set up times. I know that if we try to be spontaneous about times, it won't work out. So, we will set up dates in advance, and I will make sure that everyone agrees to commit several hours that day. If they "forget" like last time, then obviously they don't care enough about it. Last time showed me that they don't seem that interested, but I will of course give them a chance again. I really hope this works out. I truly want my group to spend time together.

Happier times: The past year has been mildly stressful in the friends and family department. A lot of my friendships and been rattled, some destroyed, some changed forever. The struggles of life, I'd assume. I cannot forgive some of the things that have happened, but I hope I can forgive most. I will not comment in detail, of course.

JNP: Again, I don't really want to comment here. I'm sorry to all my followers. Oh wai-

Well, now I have nothing to do again. What an exciting way to start of the new decade!
~Koop

2 comments: