Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mmmm... Soup?

Well, in the first day I read an entire book. It was a science fiction novel, but I won't say more than that to protect those who hate those kinds of books. :)

I also watched a show called Pawn Stars. Its about a pawn shop and the stuff people bring in there. Fairly cool stuff sometimes. Someone tried to sell a spygrass used by the Navy in the 1940's. And there was also a girl selling an antique potty chair. One of those chairs with a hole in the middle so you can crap when you want to. Awesome, no?

I just ordered some clam chowder soup. I hope I like clam chowder soup. If not, the half a sandwich it comes with better hold me off for a while. My family is discussing politics and economics again. Ryan would love to be here, I think. That's all for now. ~Koop

1 comment:

  1. First, I LOVE that you've titled an entry with the word soup in it.

    Second, the more you keep the title of the book a secret, the more I want to know.

    Lastly, yes. I do love a good political debate.

    ReplyDelete