Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"Vacation" is over.

Well, even though I've been back for several days, I'll still title this post that.

Allow me to summarize my trip.

Day 1: The plane lands. I comment how the seats in that plane were much nicer than the last plane we were in. He agrees. We drive for two hours. I sit on a couch for 5 hours. Sleep for 9 hours.

Day 2: I wake up. I lay on a couch for 15 hours. I go back to sleep.

Day 3: I wake up. I lay on a couch for 5 hours, then go to my cousins house. I ride in a Rhino(Highlight of trip. Its a doom buggy type thing that can go up really steep hills.) I go home. I lay on a couch for 3 hours. Sleep.

Day 4: I wake up, I lay on a couch for 15 hours. Sleep.

Day 5: I wake up. I go to a dairy farm. Yee haw. I go to the gravesite of my uncle. Nearby family member cries. I go home. Lay on couch, sleep.

Day 6: I wake up, lay on couch, get on plane and go home.


I could have made that shorter, but whatever. I'm just trying to pass time.



On another note, I need more friends that play multiplayer video games. I also need to learn how to fix computers more better. And I would like to learn a little bit of web design. Maybe I should take a college class or two. Decisions, decisions.

What else can I ramble on pointlessly about? Oh yes! I... got nothing.

-JKD

Edit: I just want to add that if I reveal the name of the two(Yes, two) books I read on my trip that each title will crush many brain cells in Ryan's head. So here it goes.
Twilight and Shadow Hunters. They are by the same author.

1 comment:

  1. When an employee takes a week of vacation, the company should debit Vacation & Holiday Payable $400—thereby reducing the company’s obligation. You would not debit expense, because the vacation expense was recorded each week when the employee was earning the vacation by working. Virginia Vacations

    ReplyDelete